"Earth" Series event
We hold "Earth" Series environment-related events, which are produced by Kundo Koyama, a Japanese famous scriptwriter and playwright.
- "Earth" Restaurant
- To emphasize the importance of food and the environment, event participants worked to make custard pudding under the guidance of professional patissiers.
- "Earth" Concert
- To experience the importance of water quality, event participants sang together in a chorus accompanied by a glass harp.
- "Earth" Astronomical Observatory
- A high-resolution planetarium show was held using the Megastar Ⅱ;Russian cosmonaut Sergei Revin also lectured on the importance of the global environment.
- "Earth" Airport
- A slideshow illustrated the drastic changes in the global environment as viewed from above in order to help participants understand global warming.
- "Earth" Kitchen
- To emphasize the importance of food safety and soil, participants made rice balls and also learned about the need for communication between parents and children.
- "Earth" café
- Through a workshop on making candy from vegetables, participants learned about the meaning and importance of local production for local consumption, and the versatility of the vegetable that we eat every day.
As part of an effort to preserve a rich natural environment for future generations, we are working to promote environment-related education that is designed to enable young people and the general public to get in touch with nature as well as to raise their awareness of the need to maintain the natural environment.
Protection activities of wildlife species
At our construction sites, we carefully protect the habitats of each area's diverse biological species through biological surveys and conservation efforts. We engage in a variety of environmental conservation activities to protect endangered wildlife species, such as the "daruma" pond frogs (Rana porosa brevipoda Ito), which live in rice paddies.