1.Basic policy of the Personal Information Protection Law
TSUCHIYA CORPORATION will jointly use personal information with other companies in order to carry out business activities such as sales activities, contractor selection, maintenance, or human resources recruiting. In addition, when jointly using personal information, the purpose of the use will be clarified, and the administrative staff of both companies' will handle it carefully.
- Acquired personal information will be handled appropriately in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations (hereinafter simply referred to as personal information protection related laws and regulations).
- Prior to acquiring personal information, we will disclose the purpose of use, method of use, custody method after use, and disposal method.
- We will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc., of personal information and unauthorized access to personal information.
We will also take preventive and corrective actions as necessary.
- We will promptly respond to requests to stop using or delete their personal information from clients, cooperating companies, etc.
- In the event of revisions to laws and regulations related to personal information protection or revisions to guidelines from governmental ministries and agencies that have jurisdiction over the business, we will promptly revise the relevant sections.
- Our compliance program is continuously reviewed and improved.
2.Purpose of use of personal information
TSUCHIYA CORPORATION acquires all kinds of personal information in order to carry out business activities such as construction business, selection of contractors, maintenance, preparation of any company sponsored events, human resources recruiting, etc., and uses it internally for the following purposes.
- We will use it in order to enter into contracts with clients for civil engineering and construction work, as well as to select subcontractors for construction.
- We will use it to contact the contractor in order to carry out the maintenance and warranty against defects of the constructed property.
- We will use it for sending seasonal gifts.
- We will use it to hire employees.
- We will use it to fulfill legal requirements under labor law for employees and their families.
- We will use it for business contact between clients or cooperating companies, and officers or employees.
- We will use it for construction, sale, rental and brokerage, as well as consulting for construction, etc.
- We will use it to implement labor safety management, in compliance with the Construction Business Act, the Industrial Safety and Health Act, and other related laws and regulations.
- We will use it to respond to complaints or inquiries regarding the above business.
3.Disclosure and provision to third parties
TSUCHIYA CORPORATION will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, including subcontractors, except for the purpose of use stated in the preceding paragraph, or the purpose of business in the following cases.
- We will not disclose or provide collected personal information to third parties without the consent of the information provider.
- Personal information may be disclosed when it must be disclosed based on the law and when it is described in attached documents to clients and various government agencies for construction.
- When requesting a vender to send a gift, personal information may be disclosed after exchanging a “Memorandum on the handling of personal information."
- When there is an offer from the information provider, we will disclose the personal information after confirming the identity of the said information provider.
- Personal information may be disclosed when it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the person's consent.
- When we find that we do not have enough time to obtain prior written consent of disclosure by the information provider, in order to complete administrative procedures as required by governmental bodies, we may use personal information on file and then acquire consent.
- Disclosure of personal information assessed by the Company may be restricted.
4.Joint Use of Personal Information
TSUCHIYA CORPORATION will jointly use personal information with other companies in order to carry out business activities such as sales activities, contractor selection, maintenance, or human resources recruiting. In addition, when jointly using personal information, the purpose of use will be clarified, and the administrative staff of both companies will handle it carefully.
Personal information to be used jointly
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of clients, cooperating companies and employees.
- Employees of our group companies, Tsuchiya Sangyo Co., Ltd., Tsuchiya R&C Co., Ltd., and JAS Co., Ltd.
Purpose of Use
- For contracts with clients for civil engineering and construction work.
- For the selection of subcontractors for civil engineering and construction work.
- To carry out maintenance and warranty against defects of properties that have been constructed by the Company.
- For sending seasonal gifts.
- For employee recruitment or employee transfers.
- To carry out legal requirements under labor law for employees and their families.
- For business communication between clients or subcontractors, and officers or employees.
5.Disclosure to Individuals
If you wish to disclose your personal information held by TSUCHIYA CORPORATION, we will respond within a reasonable period and scope after confirming your identity.
Disclosure may be restricted if it is determined that there is a hindrance to the execution of business.
6.Correction, Deletion, Etc.
If you wish to correct, add, or delete your personal information held by TSUCHIYA CORPORATION, we will correct, add, or delete your information within a reasonable period and scope after confirming your identity. Please note that disclosure may be restricted if we are unable to comply with your request for deletion due to the performance of our duties or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
7.Suspension of Use
Regarding the personal information held by TSUCHIYA CORPORATION, if you wish to suspend the use of your information, we will suspend the use within a reasonable period and scope after confirming your identity.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for suspension of use due to the performance of our business or based on relevant laws and regulations.
TSUCHIYA CORPORATION manages your personal information as accurately and up-to-date as possible.
If there is a request that the content is not accurate due to disclosure, etc., or if there is a request for change from the clients, we will confirm the content and add, change, correct or delete the registered information as necessary.
Inquiries about personal information
TSUCHIYA CORPORATION Personal Information Protection Consultation Desk
2-55 Kandacho, Ogaki City, Gifu Prefecture 503-0917
TEL: 0584-81-5111 FAX: 0584-81-5141
Personal information managers: Ito, Minoura, Yamamura